Wizard Creek Consulting.

RSS - Really Simple Syndication

This blog supports the Wizard Creek Consulting RSS Tutorial.
"RSS is automated web surfing." Dave Winer


You're settling for good when there's awesome.  Upgrade to Firefox 3.6!
Interesting Facts


Sunday, July 22, 2007

intraVnews | Read RSS in Outlook

"Keep up with hundreds of websites and have RSS and Atom news items delivered into your Outlook folders, as easy as email!

With the powerful interface of intraVnews you get total control over your feed subscriptions on the Internet and your intranet."

intraVnews is my RSS reader. I want to get my feeds in Outlook, I have not moved to Outlook 2007 yet, and intraVnews offers rich functionality for an RSS Reader using Outlook. With intraVnews, I can easily switch from reading my topic, by feed, or by date. It is free for personal use.


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?