Wizard Creek Consulting.

RSS - Really Simple Syndication

This blog supports the Wizard Creek Consulting RSS Tutorial.
"RSS is automated web surfing." Dave Winer


You're settling for good when there's awesome.  Upgrade to Firefox 3.6!
Interesting Facts


Thursday, November 15, 2007

Submit'em Now | Submit your blog in over 100 blog directories

"Blog Directory Submission Service. I decide to provide a manual blog submission service to this list of blog and RSS directories for $59.95. Once you have contact with me I will contact you and once I get the payment I will submit your link to the RSS and blog directories."

An interesting approach. Many of the automatic services are difficult to use. The manual approach might be a good approach.


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?