Wizard Creek Consulting.

RSS - Really Simple Syndication

This blog supports the Wizard Creek Consulting RSS Tutorial.
"RSS is automated web surfing." Dave Winer


You're settling for good when there's awesome.  Upgrade to Firefox 3.6!
Interesting Facts


Thursday, September 18, 2008

Feed My Inbox ~ How Does this Work? ~ RSS to Email

"FeedMyInbox is a very simple service that attempts to bridge the gap between feeds (RSS, XML, Atom) and email... Only 3% of computer users are familiar with how feeds work, and are using feed readers to get up-to-date information from their favorite sites. We don't think the other 97% should be left out in the cold, so now you can subscribe to a feed with your email address."

A simple approach to getting RSS Feeds in your Inbox.


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?